Booking regulations at ExcelCar.
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
Manager of the Vehicle Reservation System on the website www.exelcar.pl , F.P.H.U. Exel is
Łukasz Komosa, registered at Ogrodowa street, number 2, 81-198 Mosty, sole proprietorship.
The condition of using the Reservation System on the www.exelcar.pl portal is acceptance all
of the following conditions of the Booking Regulations.
Acceptance is a declaration of will and creates a legal commitment between the User and
Exelcar. The customer is entitled to free copying, reproduction and recording of the content of
the Booking Regulations for their own needs without possibility of its commercial use.
The following terms mean:
1.Reservation System – a system that allows you to search for a car and book the term:
a.Car classes and valuation of these services,
b.The possibility of using additional services and making a valuation of these services,
2. User – a person using the Reservation System. The User may also be referred to as the
Lessee, Customer, Recipient.
3.Regulations- Booking regulations.
III. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
1. The Reservation System is made available by ExelCar.
2. The Regulations specify the rules constituting the legal grounds for using the
3. Each User has to comply with the Regulations, as soon as he undertakes actions aimed
at using the Booking System.
IV. USER RESPONSIBILITY FOR USING THE RESERVATION SYSTEM.
1. The User declares that he has full capacity to perform legal acts and to enter into
legally binding commitments, and by accepting the Regulations he accepts
responsibility for the actions undertaken resulting from using the Reservation System.
2. The User ensures that he will use the Reservation System to make reservations for the
services available on the portal described in the Regulations only in a manner
consistent with applicable law, avoiding any non-legal actions.
3. Users are prohibited from making a reservation using a false or someone else's name
and making payments for the services reserved with a false or someone else's credit
card, without the consent of the owner of the credit card. Such actions will be
immediately reported to the competent law enforcement authorities.
V. RETURN OR REPLACEMENT OF THE CAR.
1. After the rental period, the Lessee should return the used vehicle at the company's
headquarters in the same condition as on the day of renting, in the event of any road
incident, the Lessor should be notified of the event.
2. Returning the vehicle after office hours is possible after determining the specific time
and place of delivery of the vehicle under pain of nullity. Notifying the return of the
vehicle should take place at least 5 hours before the desire to return the vehicle by the
tenant. The Landlord has the right to unilaterally draw up a return report with
consequences for the Tenant.
3. The extension of the car rental period should be notified at least 12 hours before the
end of the rental period specified in the Rental Agreement. The desire to extend should
be notified by e-mail or by phone with the Rental Office.
4. Failure to return the rented car within 24 hours from the end of the rental will be
treated as an appropriation of property (an offense under Article 284 of the Penal Code
and reported to the Police)
5. The Lessee has the right to resign from renting 24h before the start of the rental
period. In cases when there are circumstances beyond our control, the Lessee is
obliged to inform the rental company that his arrival is not possible due to e.g. weather
conditions, canceled flight.
6. The Lessee is obliged to return the vehicle with the same amount of fuel or, possibly,
to determine in advance the possibility of returning the rented car with an incomplete
fuel tank with a rental.
7. The Lessor has the right to charge the Lessee with costs in the case of:
a) for damage caused during rental, caused by the Lessee. During the process of issuing
the car, all damage caused at the moment is indicated in the delivery and acceptance
report, which is drawn up in two uniform copies for the Lessee and the Lessor.
b) costs of restoring the vehicle to the condition of the day of renting, the car should be
returned clean. In the event of non-compliance, the Lessee shall bear the cost of
washing, vacuuming or washing dirty upholstery.
c) compensation for loss of value of the vehicle as a result of a road incident made by the
Lessee, in the event of a collision not due to the Lessee's fault, all repair and impairment costs
are covered by the Defendant's liability.
VI. VEHICLE USE RULES
1. The Lessor is obliged to provide the Lessee with a technically sound vehicle free from
defects affecting the driving of the vehicle. The Lessor is not responsible for things
left by the Lessee or the person driving in a rented car.
2. During the use of the car, the Lessee or any person driving the vehicle previously
notified in the Rental Agreement should have with him important documents such as:
Driving license, ID card / Passport, Medical certificate if required.
3. The Lessor is also obliged to hand over the vehicle which has current civil liability
insurance and Technical Test.
4. The Lessee is obliged each time after leaving the rented vehicle to secure it with built-
in protection (Central locking, Alarm, etc.) Securing the vehicle against rolling,
leaving the vehicle on the handbrake or engaged the gear in gearbox..
5. The Lessee during rental is obliged to report any defects that will appear during use as
soon as they are noticed. The tenant also undertakes to check the level of operating
fluids to avoid unnecessary breakdowns. The costs for the purchased materials are
covered by the Lessor such as (Engine oil, brake pads, brake discs, brake fluid,
coolant) The Lessee is obliged to top up the windscreen washer fluid for current needs.
6. The Lessee undertakes to check the pressure in the wheels during the ongoing rental.
If any tire is damaged, the Renter bears the cost of repairing or buying a new tire
VII. EXELCAR LIABILITY
ExelCar makes every effort to ensure that the Reservation System is used without any
technical obstacles on the part of the Reservation System Operator.
Due to the possibility of technical obstacles occurring when using the Reservation
System, related in particular to: faults, defects, interruptions or the lack of connection
between the server and the Reservation System, ExelCar reserves the right to receive a
search result that will not be immediately confirmed by the next step ExelCar, as
making a reservation in an efficient and correct, functioning Reservation System, does
not create any claims on the part of the Customer for the conclusion of a contract
related to booking a car or other services.
VIII. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data provided by the User are processed by F.P.H.U. Exel Łukasz Komosa
Tax identification number 586-021-43-06 registered at 2 Ogrodowa Street, 81-198
on the website.
2. F.P.H.U. Exel has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter
F.P.H.U Exel Łukasz Komosa
Street: Ogrodowa 2
Postal code: 81-198 Mosty
4. At the time of booking, F.P.H.U. Exel provides the User with information about data
processing by F.P.H.U. Exel with which the User should read before providing their
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the
Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827, as amended)